DREHTAINER has been dedicating itself to the development and production of special containers and container structures for over forty years now. The focus of all our work has always centred on the aspect of protection. It stands for the protection of military facilities, but also epitomises the conscientious implementation of the prevailing standards from industry and nuclear technology. Even the most challenging customer requests are overcome and extraordinary solutions found thanks to our many years of experience.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for with immediate effect in a full-time role a Technical editor | Documentation (m/f/d).
This position is permanent.
- Supporting the design department in the selection of appropriate spare parts units
- Clarifying unclear procedures for assembly and disassembly, maintenance, stowage
- Preparing for further external documentation work
- Creating photographic documentation
- Coordination with customers and service providers
- Collaboration in risk assessments
- Contributing to the systematic improvement and further development of the editorial processes, the editorial guidelines and the integrity of the editorial system (correctness, completeness, consistency)
- University degree, college degree, state-certified technician or comparable technical degree
- Very good technical knowledge of English
- Many years of professional experience
- Techn. editing programmes (e.g. COSIMAgo!)
- Office programmes
- Graphics and image editing programmes (e.g. Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of CAD systems
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems desirable
- Knowledge about relevant standards, guidelines and legal requirements for preparing documentation and risk assessment
- Very good technical understanding
- Very good didactic skills for presenting technical issues in a comprehensible, clear and target group-oriented manner
- High level of linguistic competence
- Meticulous work, thoroughness
- Communication skills, ability to cope with conflict, ability to work in a team
- Challenging, varied work
- Clear structures and short communication channels
- Independent, responsible and customer-oriented work
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to finding out more about you. Kindly send us your application documents. Preferably, please send via e-mail, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.